Monday, March 8, 2010

Completing my music ethnography

This past week I have been devoting the majority of my time to completing my music ethnography which is due this upcoming Thursday. I was planning to go to a concert this past Friday for Aaron Weberg but was not able to because other plans interfered. Fortunately, I was able to go to a Yo La Tengo show back on January 30 at The Granada Theater. I am interviewing a fellow attendee of the concert, Aaron Blakenship. The hardest part of this project was conducting the interview. Coming up with different questions that will help fill in the gaps as well as looking at a different perspective of information I already had. The paper itself is rather easy once all the resources are gathered. Writing one thousand two hundred words become very easy when the topic is something you are interested in. I will have plenty of time over the next two days to make sure I can double check my project and be ready to turn it in on Thursday. After the successful turn in of my paper I will be able to relax and enjoy my Spring Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment